The Legend

The Legend

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Left's 'BOOM moment?"

A recent video that seems to be going viral has crossed my interest today.  Almost of 'viral' status I suppose, I've seen this on social media and a few other websites.  Websites of both leanings I might add...



Question on this, so a party, that's in the majority, enacts legislation to make the other party's life hard, and we're supposed to feel bad?  Isn't that what's known as "politics?"  Isn't this done on both sides of the isle?  Maybe I'm  mistaken, won't be the first time.  

What I do find amusing is those of left-leaning tendency are touting this as the "BOOM moment" for their argument that the shutdown is solely owned my the Repubs in the House, as if the Dems in the Senate's 'my way or the highway' attitude has nothing to do with it.  To refresh your memory, here's a list of what's been offered since the shutdown.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment